Monday, July 21, 2008

7Sharp9 in Smyrna

Last Saturday (July 12th), we joined our crew of friends on the Village Green right here in Smyrna. We were supposed to arrive earlier for Michelle's summer shindig at her new house, but we had a small hiccup in the way of our air conditioner.

Remember our air conditioner? And how we already paid to have it fixed? Well, it broke. Again.

This house was hot-hot-hot!

Thank the LORD for my neighbor Anita. She recommended an air repair man who works for the school system. We had to wait a little while, but I'll take a $70 fix over a $300 fix any day! We are currently loving life with a house that's at least 10 degrees cooler and a new air repair man.

As soon as the air conditioner was fixed, I sweated my way through getting ready. I must stop to mention that I loathe getting ready when I'm hot. It makes zero sense to me to take a shower, dry off, get dressed, begin to dry my hair, and start sweating all over again. Yuck.

Anyhoo. Nicole and "J" met us here and we headed towards the Green. And as soon as we arrived, the picture taking began. There was lots of singing and dancing. And picture taking.


My silly girls. I love them.


Not sure what Michelle's up to... Claudine seems interested, though!

With Toni on the blanket!


Nikki and Toni

Big Brother Robel (aka: Our Bacardi Supplier)

And of course, the couple shots:

Nicole and J


Me with Mine.
It was a very giggly night.

Claudine and... Jeremy?

Mike looks a little... disturbed.

My favorite part of the night came when this awesome rock star signed ME. Oh yeah.

That's right folks.
I got signed.
With a Sharpie.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I had so much fun that night!!! And I want those photos!

And I LOVRE the photo of you signed! Your eyebrows look fabulous. :)

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

TRUE RAWKSTAR NOW!!! MHM!! now ur livin like my family