Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm Still Here!!

I've been Super-Nanny (no, really) for the last two weeks and haven't really had time to blog. The family I'm working for has one of those fancy schmancy Macs that I'm afraid of. By the time I get home, it's 7:00 and all I want to do is eat and lounge with Bryan.

I'm hoping I can take my laptop with me tomorrow and upload some photos during nap time. If not, hold tight - they'll be here soon. :-)

In the meantime, my friend Lydia tagged me and I thought it would make for a fun update...

(PS - You should go check her out. She is fun and smart.)



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My parents just liked Abigail - it means "Joy of the father." Lee (my middle name) came from my maternal grandmother. I was almost Miranda... Little Randi. SO GLAD they went with Abigail.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Monday night. I was walking in the dark and ended up with a splinter in my heel. It's still there. And hurting.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I love my handwriting. I'm a little OCD about my handwriting.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey Ham.


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? NO. No, No and NO!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I like me.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I teach 4th grade. It's a necessity.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? God did not make me a bird. I choose not to do bird things.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Quaker Oh's.

11. Do YOU WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO QUESTION 11? Not really.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I've got some muscle. Rawr.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Peanut Butter.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Hair. Smile. Eyes.

15. RED OR PINK? Red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? My pant size. :-)

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandmothers. And my sisters.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No - I'm just wasting time. I am a little curious, though.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black boxers (Bryan's) and no shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Black bean and cheese quesadilla. Mmmmm.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Robot Chicken. Not my idea.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green.

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Yellow Cake baking.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Bryan

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I think Lydia is fabulous!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College football and basketball.

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown with highlights that really need to be updated... and will be on Saturday!

28. EYE COLOR? Green like Daddy's.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes - and everyone should be really glad that I do.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mashed potatoes.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Stepbrothers - Bryan got tickets to a Sneak Preview on Monday!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A blue and white tank top.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Nicole?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Probably my brother-in-law, Chris.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Straight Up and Dirty

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad - laptop.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Laughter.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can make my voice sound like I've swallowed an enormous amount of helium.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Waynesville, NC

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOkNG FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Anyone's. :-)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love these! And I may just use it for my Friday post because I got nothing! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

wow!well will you contact me when we do girls day out!

LW said...

Awesome answers!