Monday, July 07, 2008

As Promised...

As Nicole recently hinted, we made some mischief Saturday night with Nic and "J" at Suburban Tap playing trivia. We lost on the final question, but a good time was had by all. My favorite part of the evening included one of Nicole's favorites - Key Lime Pie shots.





Don't be deceived - those shots were quite large. However, I drink like a fish. Nicole drinks like a whale. Well, she used to. Maybe now we're both fish. I did find a recipe for them online. I highly recommend ordering/making one yourself - they're quite delicioso!



Before the chug-a-lugging began.



Seriously?
We're almost 30. Well, I am.
Who am I kidding - that was really fun!!

Sorry there aren't more pictures. At least I remembered to capture the important moment: Drinking like the collegiate hotties that we are.

I mean, were. ;-)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

What do you mean 'were'?? ;)

I had the best time hanging out with you that night!! I'm so glad we get to do it again Saturday on the Green! Love you!!

Senegal Daily said...

If I liked key lime pie, these might sound better to me. in any case, the smiles make me jealous (in a happy way) that I wasn't there with you guys.

Anonymous said...

I DIDN"T KNOW U DRANK ALKIHOL OMG j/k j/k i know ur older than 21 and teachers have lives other than SKOOL!!!!! lol