Friday, July 25, 2008

Sunday Surprises

You all know what big Braves fans we are. So, when our good friend Greg called and asked if we wanted a pair of tickets he couldn't use for Sunday's game, we gladly agreed to take them off his hands.


We were just excited that we could escape to the 755 Club if it got unbearably hot!

We had no idea that we would be sitting 12 rows behind home plate! Woo-hoo! Even though it was a thousand degrees outside, we were really excited to have such great seats.


Chipper at bat


Tiexera (my new favorite) had several big hits, but the Braves couldn't seem to pull it together

Just before we headed for the cold air in the 755 Club

It was not a day for the Braves to come out on top. It was rather sad, actually. I think we lost to the Nationals 15-5. Ouch. I can't complain though - it's probably the first loss we've seen in more than a year. We like to think we're good luck charms for the Braves. :-)


On our way back to the car, we decided our luck was turning around when...


Bryan found a dollar in the road!

I know people find quarters and dimes pretty frequently, but a dollar?! We decided it was a sign. A sign that we needed to give in to our cravings and have...

Margaritas!

We headed to one of our favorite Vinings spots - La Paz. Yum. Nothing better on a hot summer day than Mexican and Margaritas!

Steak and Black Bean Quesadillas

The Triple Taco

We left La Paz and headed home with sunburned shoulders and full bellies. :-) It was a really fun summer Sunday. I don't have very many left! Come see us!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

How nice!! Cute photos! And yummy-looking food.

Senegal Daily said...

No! No ! No! You did not just post photos of MEXICAN FOOD THAT I CANNOT GET ON THIS CONTINENT.

I still love you.

Abby said...

I'm sorry, sugar! If I could mail it to you... I would!

:-) Love you!