Saturday, April 28, 2007

Inspired...

In the spirit of Kari Masson...

10 Things I'll Enjoy This Weekend:

1. Finishing the paper from Hades and knowing my semester officially ends on Thursday! :-)

2. Helping out at my school's 2nd Annual "Spring Fling" (Carnival).

3. Playing trivia with Bryan and John at Blue Moon Pizza. Yum!

4. Going to Taste of Marietta in the Square with the Fab 5.


5. Listening to 7Sharp9 with my girls at Hemingway's.

6. Seeing Nicole twice in one week!

7. Working out for three days in a row... Yes, I'm back on the weight loss train... And it's working!

8. Sleeping in with my woobies.

9. Going to study at the local Barnes and Noble... complete with Starbucks! (Sorry, K!)

10. Waking up Monday morning knowing that Jennie will be at work with me for the rest of the year!

No comments: