Sunday, April 22, 2007

Easter Weekend

So it's been a week... or more. But, I thought I'd post a few pictures from my awesome 4-day weekend at home!

Saturday

I know I mentioned the snow in one of my previous posts, but this is what we saw Saturday morning when we woke up!

Poor little dogwood.

Mama felt sorry for her tulips... so she cut them and made them the centerpiece for our Easter breakfast the next morning. They "perked up" a little when they warmed up. :-)


Look! Snow Boonies! :-)


Easter Sunday

After church on Sunday, we headed to Waynesville to spend the afternoon with Daddy's family. When the Boones get together, it's definitely never boring...

Lulas at Mimi's house


And you thought Boone girls were always serious...


Speaking of serious Boones... so Nattie has two pairs of absolutely huge sunglasses. One of them makes her look like Adam Ant. The second pair are from "Dolce and Gabbana." Oooh, stylish. Yeah, well - guess which Boone put them on.



No, this is not an illusion. Or a hallucination. This is Sandy Boone (on the left) and his younger brother David (on the right). Strike a pose!

Vogue!

My favorite driver... she needs to come back to Fair Oaks with me! :-)

Kevin, Lori and Boone

My favorite boy!

Later, Nattie and I walked down towards the Francis Mill behind Mimi's house. She was on the ground taking some arsty fartsy pictures of the Mill...

Nattie: Abby, do you smell something?
Abby: No... why?

Nattie: I swear I smell dog doo.



Abby: That's probably because there's a pile of it beside your elbow.

Like I said, never a dull moment when the Boones get together! :-)

1 comment:

Peggy said...

What a great family!