Saturday, August 16, 2008

In This House..


  1. Love brings me a cold washcloth when I'm crouched in the bathroom reliving everything I've eaten in the last 24 hours.
  2. Love brings me Key Lime Pie from a fancy-schmancy restaurant because he knows I've had a bad day.
  3. Love doesn't say anything about the fact that I order fries instead of a salad.
  4. Love brings me juice and medicine in the middle of the night because I was too tired to take it when I crawled into bed.
  5. Love makes me feel smart for knowing pop culture answers when we go play Team Trivia - even though he knows them anyway.
  6. Love makes the bed and folds laundry.
  7. Love watches Grey's Anatomy with me, even though medical shows totally gross him out.
  8. Love likes it when I make breakfast for dinner.
  9. Love teaches me something new every day.
  10. Love lets me cry multiple times a day, every day, about the worries I will carry for the next week. He reassures me every time that all of this will be okay.

I love you, Bud.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This was so sweet, Abby. Hope you are feeling better and we'll catch up soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are doing okay. My mom told me things have been a little scary for you. Make Bryan continue taking good care of you. He can be such a sweet man...thanks for appreciating it! :-) -Leigh