Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fully Loaded

This one is a little overdue, but still worth sharing...


My longtime friend Michelle and I were on our way to Girls Night at Nikki's house when we noticed something a little odd on the car beside us.


US: What is that?

We squinted and sped up, squinted and sped up. (I wasn't driving, Mama. I was the papparazzi.) It took us about a minute to figure out what we were looking at and why it wasn't moving.

A: Is that a diaper?

M: Holy Crap! It is!

A: That's nasty! Why isn't it moving?

(Keep in mind the speed limit is 45 mph on South Cobb Drive.)

M: That's because it's fully loaded. With crap.

Both of us: EW!!!!!!


We were baffled.

And disgusted.


Up close and personal.

Sadly, my papparazzi time was short-lived. We turned on Atlanta Road and the Stinky-Diaper-Car kept going.

Aren't you glad I took pictures? :-)

2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Yes!

Now if only blogs had a scratch-and-sniff feature...

Nicole said...

Um, ew ew ew ew. You are a true blogger!