Sunday, August 10, 2008

I can hear it already...

"Good Morning, Miss Boone!"

Sigh.

I've been back at work for a week now, setting up and getting ready for tomorrow. The alarm is set for 5 am, my lunch is packed, my outfit planned and even after 7 years of this, I still get "first day jitters."

Before the school stories begin, I thought I'd catch everybody up on the last few weeks.

My life as SuperNanny began in early July. In all seriousness, these were not kids who needed behavior lessons. They were precious, fun, and absolutely wonderful to be with. I miss them terribly. Please meet...


Liam


and Chloe (or, as Liam says, "Kwoh-lee")

I told you they were cute. I got to visit the Zoo, a golf club, a children's museum, the puppetry arts center and a bunch of other fun places. They were long days (8-6), don't get me wrong - but they were fun.

A few pictures from the Zoo...

Tyger, Tyger anyone?

A little panda action


I have a few more pictures to post but since Blogger is being a royal pain in my "tookus," I'll save them for another day.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

So cute! And I hope the first day went well!