Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Have a Secret

Kind of. Not a big secret, but not little either. It's not an intentional devious secret, but I haven't been forthcoming in sharing it with you all yet either.

I know- enough dilly-dallying.

I've been writing another blog. I wanted to make sure this was something I was going to keep up with, and not just a summer "hobby" of sorts. I'm hoping that by telling my oodles of readers here about it, I'll feel more compelled to write more there as well. I've made some wonderful friends there, and found lots of "prayer warriors" to share my journey with.

It's a way for me to share what's going on with me spiritually - my struggles, my prayers, my victories (however big or small they may be). It also reminds me every time I write that "putting on love" is the most important thing I can do.

Stop by if you have a minute, and definitely keep US in your prayers.

Love to all,

Abby

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I've been keeping up with both your blogs for a while now, Abbs. I'm glad you are sharing the link with everyone - sometimes that support (strangers or friends) makes all the difference. I love you!

Jennifer & Jimmy said...

Abby~I so admire your strength to put yourself out there in so many ways. I love reading your blogs, they are so raw and real and so good for all that visit to see.
We still need to do a lunch and catch up!! Jennifer Y.