Friday, December 28, 2007

Under Contract!

It's official!

At 10:00 am this morning, I signed my very first contract for my very first home!! My parents happened to be in town for a supper club gathering , so they were able to see the house and give their "seal of approval" before I signed on the dotted line.


My new crib: 3257 Foxwood Trail

When you walk into the house, the first thing you see is the open living room, dining room and kitchen plan. This was something Bryan and I searched high and low for. The first time we saw this house, we fell in love with it.


Living Room


Kitchen



Dining Room

The door you can see at the back of the living room photo opens up to the patio, which also leads to the deck that was built off of the master bedroom. I am already picturing summer and spring mornings with a good book and a cup of coffee on this deck!

Patio

Deck

To get to the master bedroom, you walk up a small set of stairs from the living room. On the right side of the hallway, you'll find the first full bath. Across the hall on the left hand side is the first bedroom.



I love the way the countertops and cabinets match the work done in the kitchen as well!


Guest Bathroom


This will be one of the guest bedrooms... I told Nattie today I could leave it pink and make it her room. When she smiled and said ok, I panicked a little inside.

The Land of Pink

The last room on the right at the end of the hallway is the master bedroom. There is a smaller full bath as well.

Master Bedroom

Master Bath: Part 1

Master Bath: Part 2

Across the hall from the master bedroom, is another bedroom/office. I think we will keep this room as an office. I love the hardwood floors they brought into this room.


Office

On the bottom level of the split, there are three more rooms: a laundry room, 4th bedroom and bonus room/den. When we came to sign the papers today, the ceilings had been put in, the walls were sheet rocked and painted, and they were ready to lay down the carpet. I am so very very thankful that our home will be move-in ready.



Bedroom #4: AKA "ManCave"


Bonus Room:
All of the walls have been painted a neutral cream and the tan carpet will be down by the time we move in.

We are scheduled to close on January 17th, which is perfect due to the long MLK weekend we'll have for moving. Please pray that everything moves smoothly in the next three weeks because no matter what, we have to be OUT of this apartment on January 22nd! Come visit in February! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute

i love the house

looks small outside

BIG INSIDE!!!
my parents are lookin forward to moving to the edge of east cobb to woodstock we would be able to have a bus to jj daniel and sprayberry!
so my parents are tryin to fix up this house in the ghetto and get a house in the preppy neihbor hood!!!
i lobby luv you miss.b!!!!
love,
olivia hepler!!!