Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Buying Time, Erm, I Mean... 8 Random Facts!

There are all sorts of things I SHOULD be doing right now... Oh well. :-)

Random #1: I have a scar on my tooshie. I was trying to crawl underneath a barbed wire fence with my sisters when I was younger. I stood up too soon. Nuff said.

Random #2: I want to be a combination of Judy Garland and Audrey Hepburn when I grow up. I need Judy's vocals and Audrey's beauty and fashion sense.

Random #3: When I'm in the car by myself, I play my own version of American Idol. I practice all the songs I would use to audition if I had the "cojones". (Oh my Lord, I just admitted that.)

Random #4: I am the only Boone girl with green eyes. I get them from my Daddy. We're special. :-)

Random #5: Much to my mother's dismay, I do not like beets, stuffed bell peppers or cooked cabbage and sausage.

Random #6: Thanks to Daddy, I was convinced that spiders could bark until I was at least 7. It took me that long to figure out he was just passing gas at the dinner table.

Random #7: My sisters and I created a royal heirarchy with our Barbies and Barbie house. We would draw Barbie names to be Queen, Princess, Duchess, etc... They drove around shoes. (We never did get a Barbie car.) The Queen got to ride around in "Sunday Shoes." Kadee and I would rig it so that Jennie's Barbies never got to be Queen.

Random #8: I wanted to be a librarian for a little while when I was little. I loved the idea of reading books to kids all day long. I changed my mind when I figured out they were mostly old, smelly spinsters.




Now, the rules for Eight Random Facts Meme:
1. Each player must post these rules first. (or last!)
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
6. TAG! You're IT! ---- Ashley, Angela, Hayley Bird, Cami, and Charles.

No comments: