Thursday, July 12, 2007

1,000 Barefoot Children Outside... Dancing On My Lawn!



I think of this Phish lyric every time I go to Lakewood (HiFi Buys) Amphitheater. Michelle, Sherry, Nikki and I were there on Tuesday night to see The Fray! The last time I saw these guys they were opening for Ben Folds (remember Nic?) and they have absolutely exploded on the music scene. Unfortunately, being on the lawn means I don't have a camera smart enough to take good pictures from far away. However, I did get some fun shots of us!


The band had these really cool lanterns that dropped down from the top of the stage.




Michelle and Abby: Summer Gal Pals



We are fun.

We also aren't afraid to ask other people to take pictures.

My favorite part of the night is that my girls became true Fray fans. They'd heard the radio songs (Cable Car, How to Save a Life) but didn't have the rest of the album. It was an awesome show!!

Lovin' me some Fray.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that i am a fan you need to give me the cd.

Nicole said...

I really do remember - and I remember how good they were and I was wondering why they were the warm up band. Thanks for thinking of me!!

Senegal Daily said...

Cute hair!!