Friday, November 24, 2006

Feels Like Home... Thanksgiving Update

I enjoyed every second of being home.



My sisters and I were under the same roof for two whole days! Jennie had to leave Friday after lunch to be at work in Marietta at 6:00 am... what a trooper. There were tears as she left, but plenty of smiles and laughs during her visit to make up for it. I'm hoping we'll have more time together when Christmas comes. I love this time of year - I know I'll get to see my whole family at least twice in less than a month!

After lunch, everybody took a nap for a little while (of course) before waking up to eat dessert. We eventually made our way outside for our annual Thanksgiving Boone Family Photo Shoot.



Jennie's boyfriend Chris played photographer, which kept our smiles authentic to say the least.

Daddy-Man and his Girlie-Girls

Mama with her girls
(I think this one was my favorite.)


Lulas are the best!

Hopefully, Christmas, NYE and other outings will be updated soon!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

how did you get the computer to think the date you posted was nov 24? i look forward to the christmas update...in June! :)