Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just for Peggy...

Since Peggy posted a MySpace threat to remove me from her blogger links, I thought I'd give into the peer pressure and let you know what I've been up to for the past couple of months. I'll try to keep it short and sweet and full of photos. I actually feel a little guilty because I've had a lot of fun, and I don't have enough time to go back and write about it all!! :-)


December 2006 - Weaverville, NC
Home for the Holidays!

This was our last Christmas as four single Boone girls. Beginning in August, Kadee's last name will be Primus and I'll have a new brother-in-law!


A smooch for the bride-to-be!


I love these girls!



Silly Lulas

The whole Boone clan... I guess I still thought we were being silly! :-)

January 2007
Bryan and Abby go to MONSTER TRUCK JAM

Oh yeah, that's right. We went to the Monster Truck Jam. Nothin' like a good night of redneckin' out with the girls and our boys...

Hanging out downtown before the show.


Mike loves the ladies...
(L to R: Laurie, Claudine, me, Sherry and Michelle)


We are the coolest... with our bright orange ear plugs!

Vroom.... vroom vroom!


Is there a rumble in the room??

January 2007
High School Musical

Being the cultural girl that I am, I became a part of the current pop culture when Sherry and I took some of our students to see the stage version of Disney's latest money-making machine: High School Musical. We took the girls to the OK Cafe for dinner and then headed to the Fox Theatre in our "fancy clothes." It was a night I hope our girls will never forget...

You know, I'd much rather take them to see this than Britney Spears!

Sherry and Miriam

Yup. That's what we saw!

February 2007
7Sharp9 at Hemingway's!

As always, a Fab 5 favorite...

Only four of the five... Michelle was in FL for a bachelorette weekend. :-(

Look! It's my Dance Muffin! :-)

Hope this has caught you up to speed...

I'll be better! I promise! :-)




1 comment:

Peggy said...

yay! thanks for the update! ps your dad is really tall.