Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I Heart Being Home

A Few Pictures From Imogen!

An evening out with this chick made the whole thing worthwhile.


Possibly the quirkiest performer I've ever seen, but a fantastic show.


Give me a break. You really think I'd let her?

Not a chance.

Coming Home

After a VERY long day, I made it home around 11:00 last night. I came in to a bowl of Mama's Potato Soup, homemade cornbread, and two of my three sisters - Kadee came in about half an hour later.

We sat around the kitchen table laughing, relaxing and just.... being home.
Jennie brought Chris with her for a couple of days, which can only mean fun things will happen.


See?
And again... he's just that funny, ladies and gentlemen!
More to come in a couple of days! :-)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You look like you had such a great time!! I'm sure Nattie loved it! Love you!