Thursday, November 16, 2006

What I Am Thinking?

I am going to drive home tonight so I can take Nattie to an Imogen Heap concert at the Orange Peel in Asheville. I bought the tickets months ago thinking they were for a Friday night show. Nope. Thursday night.

"Say Goodnight and Go..."


I'm in the middle of an intensive writing unit in my classroom. As I write, I think all 23 of my students are trying to ask me 23 different questions. I have to be back here tomorrow, or my unit will be off kilter.

So.... I am getting up at 5AM in Asheville in order to be back here for my 10:30 Writer's Workshop class.... I am going to be a zombie.

Say a prayer, wish me luck or call me crazy. Any one of those three options would fit!

Me. About 10 AM tomorrow. Minus the other 3.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

that. is. hilarious. i HEART this pic.

Nicole said...

Ah! I hope you had a great time! I am a huge Imogen Heap fan - quirks and all. I'll be home soon! Can't wait to see you!! Love - Nic

ps - thanks for taking the time to update amidst all the craziness.