Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Screen on the Green and CHICAGO

I'm still waiting on pictures from some of my friends, so I will blog about most of myAWESOME birthday week This is the first year in a long time I haven't had a boyfriend on my birthday, and it just might have been the most fun ever. I have the best friends in the whole wide world.

On Wednesday, I went to see Nacho Libre with my friend Michelle. We also had dinner at one of my new favorite places, Don Pablo's. I have to recommend two things right away:

1. Sangria Margaritas (Kari, we are so having these when you come home.)

2. Fried Ice Cream. Yum. (Kari, we can have this too if you want!)

Thursday night the festivities continued at Screen on the Green in Piedmont Park. My favorite was playing - Breakfast At Tiffany's. Sherry, Benjamin, Nikki, Michelle and the Text Message King all came. Evidently the night ended with me "prancing" across 10th street to the car. Whoops! ;-)

Michelle and Abby

Sherry, Abby, Nikki and Michelle

Saturday night, Sherry and I went to see CHICAGO at The Fox. It was awesome. Fantastic. Marvelous. After putting on our pretty clothes, we decided we needed to do things like that more often. So, we're making plans to get tickets for Beauty and the Beast in September!

Miss Boone and Miss Trimble in their pretty clothes... before the rain

Unfortunately, while we were inside The Fox, it started pouring down rain... and didn't stop! We ran two blocks in the rain to get back to the car. So, we took an "after" picture too!

After the rain! :-)

Details about Friday night coming soon... or whenever I get the rest of my pictures! :-)

3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Great post, Abbs! I love your striped top - so cute!

Peggy said...

sounds uber-fun! you do have great friends! fried ice cream is AWESOME!

Nicole said...

You and Sherry look so beautiful!! Ok, so a definite YES to sangria margaritas!! :)