Thursday, June 01, 2006

School's Out for Summer!!

That's right! I am DONE for the next two months. Kind of. Summer school starts next Monday, but that's only four days a week, 8-12. Grad school starts back up again, but everything is online - Hallelujah! July will be my month to relax and decompress.

In the meantime.... an update!

After a hellish week, my awesome friends took me out to Twisted Taco. They were hosting a party and there were free pitchers of margaritas to be had. AND - it was a school night. Oooooh... we are such rebels.


This chick kept trying to get me to sing karaoke.... I don't know what she was thinking!


Nikki and I took this picture just before....

We realized some guy was dancing, and his ass was right next to Nikki's head! :-) EW!

We had a great time and let off some much needed steam - I love my girls!

1 comment:

none said...

That really was a fun night!! And someday, my dear, you will be singing "My heart will go on" in front of a bunch of strangers!! Love you!