Saturday, May 20, 2006

Things I've learned this week

1. I don't like to share.

2. The words "Field Day" emit some sort of subliminal message to kids that school is almost over.

Already on vacation!

3. I shouldn't drink on an empty stomach.

4. Babysitting + Hangovers = Sheer Torture

5. Nicole is the best eyebrow plucker ever.

We love free margaritas! On a Thursday!

6. Blind dates are bad. Just say, "No thank you."

7. I still wear my heart on my sleeve.

8. A free pitcher of margaritas can definitely turn a sorry-ass week around.

9. My kids love me. Alot. Fourth grade is going to be fun.

10. Sisters can make everything better.

The gorgeous, the beautful and...

the downright GOOFY!


Details about items #2 and #8 will be posted in upcoming blogs.

For information about items#3, #4 and #6, you'll have to ask me yourself. And yes, they are related. :-(

3 comments:

Peggy said...

who's the chica on the far right? she looks downright possessed in the "goofy" picture!

Senegal Daily said...

Excellent post, Abbs. Details, photos, and you still left us hanging on for more!

Angela Burgess said...

All this time and your writing is still beautiful. :) BTW, since I know I'll forget since I'll have just gotten back from London & Paris, happy early birthday! (I know, like a month, but hey, I'm thinking about it now!) <3 you!