Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day!

All the Boone girls came home for Mother's Day. SO MUCH FUN! Jennie came to Smynings on Thursday night and Friday after work we were on the road... Daddy had a jazz band concert Friday night. His group sounded great and I think he was tickled pink to see his girls in the audience. :) I know I say this every time I go home, but it was soooooooooo good to be home. I really love it when we're all there.

There's nothing in the world like a Mama hug!

On Saturday, all the Boone girls went to Banner Elk, NC to visit a school (Lee's McRae) that is trying to recruit Nattie to come play volleyball. We took a tour of the campus, and Nattie and Mama spent some time talking to the coach about financial aid. Lee's McRae was beautiful and would be incredible to attend in the winter - Sugar and Beech Mountain are right around the corner. Skiing from November to February, guaranteed!

The coach was cute, but the campus was WAY to small for a big star like NJB!

However, I just don't think Nattie is going to end up somewhere that only has 700 students! You can literally stand in the middle of campus, turn all the way around, and see everything. Oh well, it was a fun day trip.

Part Two coming soon.... my blog is being weird!

No comments: