Sunday, March 01, 2009

Days 6 and 7

There's not much new to report!

We're still plugging along...

Bryan has lost about 11 pounds, and I'm down about 9 pounds. The weekend has been a little easier than I thought it would be. We even went to my sweet friend Nicole's birthday party last night. Everyone around us was eating fajitas, drinking adult beverages and having a piece of really delicious-looking cake. HOWEVER, it didn't bother us! I could look at it and appreciate it without feeling like I was going to start foaming at the mouth if I didn't have some.

I went wedding dress shopping yesterday with my maid of honor, Sherry. It was fun! I will admit to procrastinating on this part of wedding planning. I haven't wanted to try on dresses that I would feel chubby in. I had some "chubby moments" yesterday, but I did find 3 dresses that I like. I want to try a couple of other boutiques that people have recommended before I make a final decision.

We have 3 more days left! I can't believe I've been doing this for a week now. It's nice to know there is real (healthy) food in sight, but I feel a real sense of accomplishment in knowing we've made it this far.

Check in with us tomorrow!

Right now, I'm sitting in our office listening to the rain and hoping it will SNOW! I could use a day off or a teacher workday. :-)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I was TRULY impressed last night! I'm so glad y'all came. It was wonderful to see your beautiful, smiling face. And everyone kept talking about how nice and funny y'all are. :)

Danger Chris said...

Times almost up, do not break the rules when you are starting to eat again. It will destroy you. Also, make sure you are getting a second opinion on the smelling like death issue. Remember, Bryan will be living in it as well.

Best to just let me sniff both of you.

Peggy said...

Hello we need an update here!

Senegal Daily said...

Ditto to Pegs.

I am really curious to know how this ended.