Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Sign?

I'm not one to read the horoscope section to see how my day/week/month is going to pan out. I roll my eyes every day on my way to work as I drive by "Fiona's Fortunes: Palm Readings and Tarot Cards."

However, I am a big believer in signs. And this, I know, is a sign that I should put off grading that HUGE stack of papers just a little bit longer.



How can I possibly file and sort through all of these papers when Charlie clearly needs a place to, um, hang out? I would have to disturb him to continue working!


I asked him very nicely to move. He declined.

I think Charlie has the right idea. I'm off to join him.

:-)

Happy Sunday!




2 comments:

Nicole said...

Aw, I miss Charlie. Though I have taken one of Kole's cats hostage. Hummer is now my snuggly bear.

The Shepards said...

I love that you named your cat after me. Either that or Corkie off of Life Goes On.

"I love you charsh"