Monday, July 10, 2006

As promised....

One of the great things about summer break is that we have the chance to go see Nikki's husband, Chris go and play whenever his band is in Atlanta. They just so happened to be in town on my birthday weekend (I know, it was awhile ago) but we went to see them play and they sang "Happy Birthday" to ME! It was the most fun. :-)
Abby and Sherry lookin' all kinds of cute!
And now, I feel I must introduce "The Groupies." At the pool by my apartment, we are collectively referred to as "The Teachers." At our first Tan and Tipsy party we met Jon and Spencer. We all ended up meeting to eat at Atkins Park later that night, and they have been our "groupies" ever since. They are a lot of fun to have around and just to look at in general! :-)
Jon, ME, Natalie and Sherry



Circle of Death (aka Kings) is a drinking game we have grown fond of here at 2153B Lake Park Drive. For us it involves a deck of cards, a pitcher of margaritas and a LOT of laughing. Jon isn't a huge fan of the game (he has a hard time keeping up with us!), but he always plays. Whether he likes it or not. Recently, my camera made its way into his hands after one of our games and the end result was pretty durn funny. (At least I think so.)


This face doesn't work on us, mister.

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

Cute blue top! I want to raid your closet!!