Saturday, December 03, 2005

Thanksgiving (A Little Late)


Boone girls.... We are so cute!




I was sooooo homesick and ready to be home. This was the first time all six of us had been together since Easter (in Atlanta), and we couldn't remember the last time we were all in Weaverville. My visit home made me all the more ready to be with everyone again at Christmas. I do not look forward to the day when one of us gets married and has to decide where to spend the holidays.

We spent Thanksgiving day with Daddy's family. My Aunt Tanna and Uncle Tim were going to go to Greensboro to spend the day with Boone, but they stayed and she brought my favorite... broccoli casserole!!!

The Boones on Turkey Day... Did I mention it was SO good to be home?

On Saturday, we drove to Greensboro where I FINALLY got to meet Boone Richard Redding! He is, as my Aunt Tanna says, perfect, gorgeous, sweet and precious. DeeDee and Baili rode up with us and spent the day with Lori while we went to my Uncle Tommy's house for lunch with Mama's family.

Dee-Dee, Lori and the perfect, precious, gorgeous and wonderful Boone!

Aunt Abby and Boone

Front row: Kadee and Abby

Couch: Jennie, Baili and Boone, Dee-Dee

Back Row: Lori and Nattie

My sister's boyfriend Jevone braved the day with us in Greensboro. He is stationed on the naval base in Memphis right now, and had a few days leave for Thanksgiving. Kadee went to his house to see his family and they met us in G-boro. I was so excited to see him - he is one of my favorite people!! I'm hoping he can stay and hang out longer when he gets time off at Christmas.


JP and Smooch!

I have bunches of pictures to be published in another blog, another time??? Right now, I need to work on MY LAST 2 PROJECTS for this semester of grad school. One more week and I get a BREAK for a month.... woohoo!!

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

I LOVE all your fam photos! Gorgeous, as always. But then again, I've been jealous of Kadee since what, 9th grade? And Nattie outgrew me in 4th. :)

Glad you were all able to make it home.

Love, K