Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tagged!


Sherry, Abby, Nikki and Michelle

This picture is from my 26th birthday at Piedmont Park. Screen on the Green was showing my favorite movie ever - Breakfast at Tiffany's. SotG is one of our favorite summer traditions, and this picture makes me even more ready for summer vacation. I look a little, um, "disheveled" and I clearly remember prancing across the street back to the car. :-)

I thought that "The Texter" took this picture, but (gasp) I see him in the background. I can't remember who else came with us!

Ok, here are the rules:

1. Go to your 4th photo album.
2. Post the 4th picture.
3. Give a little "photo history" for all to read.

I'm tagging - Kari, Nicole and Chris. Get busy!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Girl - 3 blogs, how do you manage! I've got you connected to mine now. Glad I can read up on you, b/c you were always our spokeswoman of the group. LOL I don't know if you saw, but Jessica Kennedy Jones is attached to mine - The Jones Family. Check her out.

Nicole said...

Hahahaha! It's a great picture!

And I'll do the tagged post this week! Thanks!