Monday, November 12, 2007

Hallo-weeny Post


Maddie the Puh-Poodle and Bradley the Fighter-Fighter :-)


I know, it's WAY belated. BUT, I did want to share some photos from my "frick or freet" night with one of my favorite very bestest friends Megan (Mo) and her twins - Madison and Bradley. I know this has a November date... I saved it as a draft, but I will confess to finishing it on December 18, 2007. Sad, I know.

This was one of the few times Maddie had her headpiece on all night. Every time we would get it back on her we'd hear, "I hot."


Bradley was creating a feng shui "punkin" garden when I arrived. It was beautimous.

Frick or Freet!

Can you tell how excited they were that I was there?

A little cuter... Madison looks like she just tried her first Lemonhead. :-)


Bradley did NOT like Twizzlers


But he loves to play "Tug-o-Tootsie-Pop-Stick" with his Auntie Cha!


Maddie ends the night snuggling with Auntie Cha











2 comments:

Danger Chris said...

Did you know you can change the post date on drafts? It's easy and I'll show you how if you want. That way you don't lose stuff if you sit on it for like a month.

Also, cute pictures.

Abby said...

You. Are. A. Genius.

It's a good thing you're marrying my sister!